About The Wineosphere Wineosphere 2 Launch Offer. All premium content available free until May 1 2015!!* Designed & made in Australia, the Wineosphere is the complete Australian wine app experience.
It offers a database of over 25000 fully independent reviews with up-to-the-minute additions constantly available for instant download. All reviews are provided by the award-winning team at The Wine Front. Access them easily via predictive search or, almost magically, by simply scanning the barcode. Wines can also be quickly price-checked by a simple tap of a button.
With expert reviews, price comparisons, no stress shopping baskets, bookmarks, my interest alerts and much much more, finding a wine to enjoy has never been easier. Also, not remembering a wine once enjoyed is a thing of the past. Explore
Search for & discover wines, regions & places.
- Scan: For those times that you are lucky enough to have a bottle in front of you, scan its barcode to look for matching reviews
- Search: For most other times, our predictive search lets you quickly find a wine.
- Discover Wine: Read the latest reviews, set up your interests, find wines by variety, region & price & explore wine regions.
- Places Near Me: Quickly find wine, bars, dining, bottles and anything else from 500m to 50km of your current location.
- Places by Location: Search other locations to help you plan trips.
Share with the entire wine loving community or privately with friends.
My WineKeep a personal collection of bookmarks, cellar, interests & get top recommendations.
- Wineograms: Capture & share the best wine moments with wineograms. Even connect a wine & place and share to Facebook, Instagram & Twitter.
- Friends: Should you choose, comprehensive privacy settings let you share only with friends. Anything from organising a case buy to social gatherings.
- Community: You can also post to the wineosphere community, and find interesting people as they post wineograms, wine reviews, place reviews & experiences.
- Follow: Create your own follow stream of interesting posts from community.
The ShopsCombining independent reviews with the convenience of online retailers makes it easy to find the best wines at the best prices.
- Bookmarks: You can hit list, fave, remember or avoid wines using four simple bookmark types.
- Cellar: Put reviewed wines into three cellar locations.
- Top Lists: A premium collection of many top lists such as monthly top 10 bargains, annual top 20s and other expert picks.
- Interests: Define your interests based on varieties, regions and price and get tailored lists for new reviews.
We’ll be adding lots more features & suppliers too. This is just the start. So join today and make use of the free content offer. * After May 1, all features will continue to function beautifully, except, points, detailed tasting notes and some premium reports will require subscription. We are currently working to provide some amazingly attractive options.
- Online: Choose an online supplier from one of our great launch partners, Bonds Corner Fine Wine, Kemenys, WineStar & United Cellars & instantly see which of the top rated wines they are carrying.
- By Mood: Dial in a mood such as riesling up to $25 from any region and instantly get the top picks for these online suppliers.
- Baskets: For your convenience shopping baskets let you store you picks by supplier and even email them an order.
- In Store: Select Porter's Liquor stores in Sydney now have iBeacon technology to help you to get special offers & in store catalogue guides. More stores coming soon.